Our product is for use with a firearm. By using our products, you assume all risks associated with using a firearm.
1) Remove the magazine and all ammunition from your firearm.
2) Check the chamber of your firearm to confirm it’s empty.
3) Remove all ammunition from the practice area and place in a secured area.
4) Remove any other firearms from the practice area and place in a secured area.
5) Do not use while under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
6) Never point the laser at another person. Permanent eye damage may result.
7) DRIFIRE is not for children under the age of 18.
Always follow the rules of gun safety
1) Always treat the firearm as though it were loaded with live ammunition.
2) Never point the firearm at another human.
3) Keep your finger off of the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
4) Be aware of your surroundings. Know what your target is and what is behind it.
Limitations of Liability
Hutchison Ventures Inc. will not be liable for any damage occurring to any firearm while using the DriFire Firearm Training System.
In no event shall Hutchison Venture Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
Hutchison Ventures Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Hutchison Ventures Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Hutchison Ventures Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Hutchison Ventures Inc. officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Hutchison Ventures Inc. officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Hutchison Ventures Inc.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.